Tuesday 18 January 2011

Me & Our Project

Hi.

My name is Matt, and i am a media student.

My favourite films are mainly of the crime/thriller genre such as Rock N Rolla,  Goodfellas, Scarface etc.

Over the coming months, as part of unit G321 of media studies, we will be filming and editing our own film opening sequence. I will use this blog as my portfolio and a way of updating our progress in this project with pictures, videos and text.

Luckily all of my group for this project are intersted in the same type of genre of film which we have therefore decided to use as our film opening sequence; crime thriller

At this stage we are hoping to include the usual aspects of a film opening to a film of this genre, an interesting and strong opening monologue, light violence etc. but with our own take on the genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment